You can find Steve’s books at AbeBooks, Alibris, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository, IndieBound, iTunes, and Kobo.
- 2020 – Church : Religion – Over the past 2016-2020 presidential term, Steve Dustcircle has written regarding everything from politics to relationships to religion. This volume is a collection of his recent religious and atheist essays published on his websites. This volume can easily be paired with his autobiography, Leaving Worship or his other collection of topical essays, Ramblin’ Man. If you’ve read either of those and enjoyed them, this would be a great way to continue on the dialog.
- 2018 – Trump’s Cabinet – Well, 2016 saw quite an election. Three parties lost, one party won. And that was just the beginning. Right away, the newly elected Donald Trump began to set up his fort, assigning his friends and associates with high government positions both within and without the White House.
- 2018 – Black Panther 101 – Black Panther is considered the first black superhero in mainstream comics, preceding the creation of Black Lightning, Blade, Falcon, Green Lantern John Stewart, Luke Cage, and Tyroc. Before the comic character of the Black Panther, there were no mainstream black superheroes. Now … there is!
- 2017 – Poetry: The Dead Language (white cover)
2017 – Poetry: The Dead Language (black cover)
2017 – Poetry: The Dead Language (gold cover)
- 2016 – Reflections on Occupy – In 2011, just as summer was wrapping up and college students were settling into their new school year, a new movement started. On the 17th of September, Occupy was birthed. This is a look back on the movement known as #OWS (Occupy Wall Street).
- 2016 – Help! I’m of Voting Age and I Want to Make Informed Decisions – In this book, you will learn the basics of the political realm here in the United States, and will learn what some words mean that you might have heard thrown around on TV.
- 2016 – Ramblin’ Man – Politics, religion, health, finance, lifestyle, relationships and more. Steve has been involved with human rights, secular politics, civil freedoms, and religious lines since leaving Christianity. Out of this, came most of these essays and commentary.
- 2016 – Harley Quinn 101 – This book is an introduction to the fictional character, Harley Quinn, both for hardcore fans and the newcomer.
- 2015 – Leaving Worship – Yet another deconversion story? Leaving Worship tells of a dedicated Christian leaving the fold, joining activism, and becoming an outspoken atheist. Part reflection, part philosophy, part apologetics.
- 2015 – The Frightful Fifty, Part 1 – Horror and suspense are not new topics in classic literature. While many are familiar with titles such as Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, and the stories and poetry of Edgar Allan Poe, there is a plethora of older and lesser known tales of terror.
- 2015 – The Frightful Fifty, Part 2 – Continuation of anthology, contains a previously-released short story by Steve Dustcircle from Napkins.
- 2015 – Deadpool 101 – This is an introduction to the Marvel Comic’s character, Deadpool. A brief history, this book includes some rare detail and trivia. A must for anyone interested in Deadpool, whether you are a newbie or a seasoned fan.
- 2015 – Citing Atheists – Not exhaustive, but a great quick A-to-Z reference of quotes by atheists, freethinkers and philosophers–almost a greatest hits, if you will.
- 2015 – Politics for the Disinterested – Politics affects what meals you eat in school, and what textbooks you have. They affect what your house costs, and they also affect the safety in your neighborhood. In some states, politics affects what your church does.
- 2014 – No, I Won’t Buy Your eBook – Why won’t readers buy your book? Because it sucks, that’s why.
- 2014 – Mangasarian, Volume One – A collection of M. M. Mangasarian’s writings, including two of his most popular biblical critiques: The Truth About Jesus, and The Bible Unveiled.
- 2014 – Transport – The narrator is picked up from a jail in one state to be delivered to another. However, it’s not direct. Serious, yet comical.
- 2014 – Napkins – This is a decade of writings, both previously unpublished, and previously published by now-defunct publications.
- 2014 – The Quotable Dissenting Heretic – Some people stood up for themselves, and some people weren’t allowed to stand at all, but all had a voice. Some were political, some were philosophical, but all were thought-provoking.
- 2014 – UnChristianed Nation – This book takes the Christian’s own text–the Bible–and turns it against them, showing U.S. Christians that if America were indeed a “Christian nation,” the evidence isn’t there.
- 2013 – Before Your First Gig – This guide will help new bands develop a plan to network, form an online presence, and get their songs presentable.
There’s BONUS MATERIAL for those who have bought either paperback or ebook versions of some of these books. The individual pages link to these, if applicable.
You must be logged in to post a comment.